Remember when you were testing for your real estate license and there was only one question out of 100 about advertising? That’s not very much to go by, so let us share the importance of humanizing yourself and your brand in your advertising and how to do it!
First, why should you humanize your advertising? Doing so allows for a deep connection with your farm area which in turn, creates a sense of trust and allows for the possibility of engaging in conversations. It creates and maintains a positive relationship between you and your farm area.
What are ways you can humanize yourself in advertising and establish your brand?
- Talk to your farm area like you know them. This is my number one piece of advice, when you’re thinking about what to write in your advertising have a made-up image of someone that you’re talking to who is a client, friend, or family member.
- Stay consistent with your message.
- Have a great “About Us” page. This is typically the first place a potential client will get to know you and learn more about your business. It’s a perfect opportunity to show your farm area how you got started and who you are.
- Take your audience behind the scenes. People love getting to know others via social media or print. Showcase pictures of you out in the community, hard at work, or just having some fun!
- A little humor goes a long way. Of course, you always want to be professional but there’s nothing wrong with a cat on a Roomba every once in a while.
When you are ready for your own completely personalized real estate magazine to further your brand, please reach out. The Neighborhood Connection is a proven listing farming tool. We create a magazine that is completely branded and customized to you and is combined with pinpoint accurate direct mail and exclusivity within your chosen farming area – complete with complimentary digital ads targeting your mailing recipients and website visitors. Be the first to lock in your exclusive farm area in your desired neighborhood. See if your farm is available today!
Book a meeting now to discuss which program is right for you and let’s get started on your About Me Page!