While these ideas to obtain buyers and sellers may seem simple, they are proven to work.
- Network with other professionals: Building relationships with other professionals, such as mortgage lenders, home inspectors, and attorneys, can be a great way to generate new leads. These professionals may have clients who are in the market for a new home and can refer business to you.
- Host events: Hosting events, such as open houses, can be a great way to get in front of potential clients. These events can give people the opportunity to see your listings and learn more about your services.
- Attend community events: Being present in your community develops relationships and trust. Warm relationships and community friendships ensure you are top of mind when someone is considering buying or selling.
- Collaborate with other realtors: Partnering with other realtors can be a great way to generate new leads. For example, you could hold a joint open house or co-market each other’s listings.
- Offer value: Providing value to potential clients can help you stand out from the competition and establish yourself as a trusted resource. This could include offering educational materials, such as a community magazine, guides to buying or selling a home, or informational seminars.
- Leverage print/online marketing: These tools can help realtors reach a wider audience and generate leads from people who are interested in buying or selling a home.
The Neighborhood Connection is a proven farming and listing tool. We provide complete customization and exclusivity in your desired farm area to establish you as the expert and go-to realtor. While our average agents’ farm area size is over 4,500 homes, we have established a 1,500 minimum to start you off right.
Schedule a meeting here if you have any questions or want to discuss further!
Click here to see if your area is available.